Skip to main content

Andar Bahar Online Cash Game-Winning Strategy – Instant Win and Quick Cashout in India

September 28, 2020

Written By,

Brijesh Mehta

Andar Bahar Game Play Online in India

Andar Bahar is one of the popular Indian card games known for its simplicity and fast gameplay. Not only in India, but this game is becoming a favorite pastime of many online casino players around the world.

andar bahar winning tricks betbarter india

Also known by the names ‘Katti’ and ‘Mangatha’, Andar Bahar is widely played among friends and families at Indian homes too. Even for a new player, it takes no more than two minutes to learn the rules and start playing it.

However, in order to make winning bets, you must learn some important strategies related to Andar Bahar’s gameplay.

The article below lists the winning formula for Andar Bahar online cash game. Follow the article for instant wins and quick cashout in India.

Andar Bahar Winning Tips & Strategies 2022

1. Choose The Right Andar Bahar Playing Platform

The first winning formula for Andar Bahar is to choose the right site. Be clear that a licensed and trusted online casino is the right site for any online gambling activities.

A fraud online casino site gives you a bad gambling experience with low-quality software, late or no response for your queries, high house edge, and late or no payment.

So, if you don’t want your money to be wasted and you want to win some real money and cash out whenever you want to, you must find a site that is the best one in the gambling market.

BetBarter is undeniably one of the best online casino sites in India for online gambling. With everything opposite to a fraud casino, Betbarter gives the best experience in all kinds of gambling activities.

By choosing Betbarter, you can ensure that you will have a fair chance of winning and cash out your winning amount at any time.

2. Learn Andar Bahar Game Terms

Before entering into live Andar bahar, it is essential to know the meaning of different terms used in the name and within the game. The terms in the game are few and straightforward. and few. Here, you must know the meaning of Andar’, ‘Bahar’, and ‘game card’ along with ‘longshot side bet’.

Andar and Bahar are Hindi words; ‘Andar’ meaning ‘Inside’ refers left betting side and ‘Bahar’ meaning ‘Outside’ refers right betting side on the table.

‘Game card’ is the first drawn card from the deck that is specified as the Joker of the round and it is the card that must be matched to end the round. ‘Longshot bet’ is a side bet in some variations of live Andar Bahar where you are allowed to bet on over 41 cards being dealt before the round ends.

3. Learn How to Play Andar Bahar in Online Casino

After learning about the terms of Andar Bahar, it is time to learn how you should play Andar bahar online. Just like simple terms, gaming in Andar Bahar is also effortless.

First, a game card is drawn by the dealer, shown to the players, and placed on the table. It is specified as Joker of the round. Then the players are allowed to place bets predicting the side where the first matching value card of the Joker lands.

The dealer now alternately deals the cards with face-up on both sides until one of the sides gets the first matching value card. All the winning bets are paid instantly, and the losing bets go to the house. Here the round ends, and the next begins.

Note that if the game card is from the black suite, dealing starts from Andar and if it is from the red suite, dealing starts from Bahar.

betbarter crazy cashback mondays

4. Learn the Bet Types and Payout Rules

Andar and Bahar are the two main bets in live Andar Bahar casino. You are allowed to place bets on any of the sides according to your instinct. But you need to know that the payout on both of these bets varies in different conditions.

If the matching card falls on the side of the first dealt card, the payout is 0.9:1. Here, you will receive INR 90 from the house for your winning bet of INR 100; the total payout is INR 190. But if the matching card falls on another side of the first dealt card, the payout is 1:1. Here, you will receive INR 100 from the house for your winning bet of INR 100; the total payout is INR 200.

5. Know Andar Bahar Odds

With only two main bets, many players think the odds to be 50/50 in Andar and Bahar. But those who study the game know that the odds are not equal.

The odds of the matching card showing up on the same side of the first dealt card are 51.5%. But the odds of the matching card showing up on another side of the first dealt card are 48.5%.

The side with more odds is more likely to win. So, you must know the odds of both bets at different conditions and place smart bets. This way you will increase your winning probability and grab more money in the long run while playing Andar bahar’s online cash game.

6. Preplan Your Stakes

Andar Bahar is a fast-paced game and it finishes so quick that you may not have time to think much about your stakes while being in the game. Also, in this superfast game, it is easy to make bad betting decisions when you have less time to think about the bet amount and betting side.

So, preplan your stakes according to your bankroll. It is wise to plan the amount of stake per bet beforehand so that during the game your mind will have total focus on the betting site and the round conditions. This way, you will have more probability to win the game.



Andar Bahar is the best game when you are a beginner as well as when you have little time to spend on refreshments. Also, when you have more rounds in a little time, you have more chance of winning more money.

Finally, no matter how simple a game is, there are always Andar Bahar betting tips and strategies to increase your gaming experience and to increase your winning odds. Follow the above-mentioned winning formula and play Andar Bahar online casino game on the best online casino site to win some real money quickly.

Read More: Best Online Casino Strategy

Betbarter registrations

Written By,

Brijesh Mehta

Brijesh Mehta is a content writer & strategist from India providing his top-notch skills & expertise in the Sports and online casino industry for more than seven years. He is an avid reader and creative writer who is fond of words and uses them to teach others about online betting and trending sports news through his in-depth guides.