Skip to main content


June 1, 2022

Written By,

Brijesh Mehta

Andar Bahar is a classic Indian gambling game also known as “Katti” in indian states. It made its way into Indian casinos after beginning in the south of India. Many people used to play it with their friends and families because of its simple rules and immersive gameplay. However, it is currently played by only a small percentage of the population in a social setting.

With the advent of online casinos in India, casino games have become easily accessible to Indian people. Thus, you can now easily play the  Andar bahar live casino game at any online casino in India from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. This simple yet entertaining game can help you to earn some decent money at this lockdown time. 

This post is aimed to prepare you to play the Andar Bahar game in your preferred Indian online casino. So here we have presented four powerful tips to help you improve your Andar Bahar gameplay.

Apply these tips to bring a powerful impact in your Andar Bahar gameplay for sizable profits.

Learn Andar Bahar Rules And Terms

There is no doubt about the simplicity of Andar Bahar games, but if you fail to know the details and subtleties of it, then it could be challenging for you to win considerable payouts in Andar Bahar.

Before knowing about the rules of the game, you should know several terms related to the game like ‘Andar’, ‘Bahar’, and ‘Longshot side bet’.

In an  Andar Bahar online casino table, you will find the left and right spot allotted for Andar and Bahar Bet. Andar means inside, and Bahar means outside in Hindi. To start the game, you have to place your bet on one of the sides.

Then a dealer draws a card from the deck and puts it in the middle of the table with face-up. It is called a joker card which must be matched for the round to end. Let us suppose that, a dealer is dealing cards alternatively on both sides and a card matching the joker card fall on the Andar side. If you have placed your bet on Andar, you will instantly be awarded. But if you have placed your bet on the Bahar side, then you will lose your bet.

The long-shot bet is also acceptable in some live Andar Bahar variations on which you are wagering that there will be no matching after the dealing of 41 cards.

After learning the basic rules of playing Andar Bahar game &  winning strategy, it won’t take you much time to master its whole gameplay. Like in any other game, learning the rules is a must for mastering the gameplay.

Check For Andar Bahar Variations

Out of several live dealer variations of Andar Bahar, you can choose to play  Andar Bahar online cash game on any Indian casino website. Since this game offers you 50/50 odds to win, you have to choose one side between the two; Andar and Bahar. But before setting your stakes, you need to look for other available side betting options.

After absorbing the required information about the betting variations, you can start wagering using the best tricks. For instance, you can use a Martingale strategy to recover your loss and win larger amounts. For example, you can double your bets each time you lose. This technique has benefitted many Indian players in even-money games, but it is not a guaranteed technique. So you must be careful while balancing your stakes.

Place Smart Bets

Andar Bahar is an easy and fast-paced card game that is simple and fun to play at any online casino site like

But please don’t end up losing more than you have planned in this game by getting attracted to its simplicity and fun.

Andar Bahar is like a pendulum that has a fixed rule. Though the cards pass on both sides, it comes at rest when one of the sides gets a matching card. Some players may keep on wagering on one side thinking they will win big, but they have to risk an enormous sum for that. It is not a wise and sensible thing to do.

The side that receives the first card has a 51.5 % chance to win, and the other side has 48.5 % chances. If the game card dealt by the dealer has a black suit, then the dealing will start from the Andar side and if it has a red suit, then dealing will start from the Bahar side. These factors also affect the outcome, so you have to bet responsibly limiting your casino expenditures.

Manage Your Budget For Online Andar Bahar

Andar Bahar is undoubtedly an immersive and straightforward game that has recently gained huge traction in Indian online casinos. Due to its immersive gameplay, some casino players may not be able to restrain themselves from overspending.

The rounds are blazing fast and therefore, require quick wager with less time to analyze and predict. So for the fast-paced game like this, it is essential to set aside a required budget and size of the bet beforehand.

For beginners, it is crucial to start the Andar Bahar gameplay with minimum bets. In this way, you will be able to limit your loss and win sizable profit in the Andar Bahar games.


You can apply these helpful bits of advice in your Andar Bahar gameplay and become a seasoned player. If you are still not confident to try out this game, you can even practice it on free mode signing up at Choose Betbarter for the best experience of  Andar Bahar online casino game in India.

It doesn’t cost you anything to play the Andar Bahar game on Betbarter on the free version. Even after the full registration and deposit, you will get a deposit bonus which you can use to enjoy this game.

Andar Bahar gameplay brings you lots of fun if you understand it well. So please study about its basic rules and gameplay. Also, manage your bankroll and limit your stakes for better payouts on Andar Bahar. 

Read more: Online betting tips

Written By,

Brijesh Mehta

Brijesh Mehta is a content writer & strategist from India providing his top-notch skills & expertise in the Sports and online casino industry for more than seven years. He is an avid reader and creative writer who is fond of words and uses them to teach others about online betting and trending sports news through his in-depth guides.