Skip to main content

NC Andar Bahar Game: How to Play This Online Game For 2022?

April 8, 2022

Written By,

Brijesh Mehta


Andar Bahar NC by Super Spade Games is a unique and popular variant loved by Asians. The creators of the game have included a gap moment between betting and have stayed true to the notion of side bets, all while maintaining the original experience which carries this play to be more popular. 

The card game is extremely famous for online betting  India. The game is simple to understand and easy to play with easy rules and flexible functions. Other available exciting bonus features add more engagement to Andar Bahar.

Read more about this game with the article below!

NC Andar Bahar Game: How to Play

Super Spade Games keeps all the standard rules but creates some twists. NC indicates a bet duration of 30 seconds. The RTP range of the game is approximately 97.85%. The bets range is between Rs. 50 to Rs. 2,000 lakhs.

This highly popular game originated in India. Players from India called this game as “Katti”. the game is available live and online. Simple functions and basic rules make it highly interesting to play.

This card game originated in Karnataka around a century ago and is popular among card game players in all Indian states.

Indians have more interested in online gambling after internet services have improved across the country. Andar Bahar is still one of the most popular online casino table games in Indian rupees.

In such regions of India known this game as a ‘maang patta’. Whatever name you give it, Indian players love this game so much.

We will go to discuss the Andar bahar NC gameplay. But here, you will know some fundamentals and tips before jumping into the game.

3 Basic Terms in Andar Bahar

  1. Andar– Andar slot is displayed on the left side of the player.
  2. Bahar– Bahar slot is displayed on the right side of the player.
  3. Joker– This is a middle card and main card that deals at the starting by the dealer.

You have to bet by choosing the side (Andar or Bahar) Where it could be land. Every round, one card from the deck is the main card, and the player must guess what the card looks like the main card.

There are two slots options for bet one is the Andar slot, and the second is the Bahar slot. players must place a wager before the card is shown. The game is over when a card that is comparable to the main card surfaces.

Also play: online roulette real money india!

NC Andar Bahar by Super Spade Online Game Rules

Andar Bahar is a very simple card play game with basic rules, as we mentioned before. in this random game, you have an excellent chance of getting rewarded because the odds are constantly 50/50.

Andar Bahar has a fairly simple set of rules. The dealer uses a single 52-card deck and offers you to submit a wager. After drawing a card and setting it in the center,you can place a side bet at this time if the game rules allow it, and we’ll go into the details of those a little later.

One by one the dealer begins to deal cards. The dealer then begins dealing cards one by one, changing between the rows, and placing them in the right and left slots of the Joker. The left row and odd count are indicated by Andar. The right row and even count are represented by Bahar.

On each side, one card at a time dealt by the dealer.  The player wins the round if Ander is handed a card with the same value as the player’s bet. He/she will eliminate If a player bet on a different side than the one where the same card as the joker card is dealt.

the dealer drew a Joker with six diamonds. The winner is the row that is the first to drop any other match of the six. If you decide to choose between Andar and Bahar Before the game begins, your bet becomes double if you win.

And that’s all you need to know to get started playing, we will cover more fundamentals in the section below to give you a better understanding of the Andar Bahar gameplay.

Winning Tricks for Andar Bahar Live Casino Game

Andar Bahar is a luck-based game, and you should be prepared with some of the basics.

  • Creating sense could help you to boost your chances of winning.
  • Practicing helps to improve those insightful senses.  
  • Optimize your funds.
  • Small and side bets are important to understand. Keep track of your cash.

NC Andar Bahar Tips

The digital reach is changing the perspective of society and encouraging people to adopt it. People are now converting to online activities. And playing cards also online with friends and strangers.

Every casino player wants to win more as possible. The player should know the tips and basic gaming knowledge before entering the NC Andar Bahar. Below, are some basic tips added which might help you to win more in this real money Andar Bahar.

  • Learn The Rules and basics

This is a base thing to know about every game before entering including andar bahar winning tricks. Always research the game rules after getting ready to join. Find some strategy that could help to win more rewards.

  • Game Variations

There are tons of online Andar Bahar games available for online platforms. Your Andar Bahar game could not be the same as the version you played before.

  • Bet Smartly

There are two bets options in Andar Bahar. the player can only go with among these two bets. Several players believe that betting on Andar increases your odds of winning. However, this only works when the first card is drawn to the box after the middle card. There is always a 51.5% winning chance and 48.5% for the opponents.

  • Budget

Set up your budget before you start a game and keep consistency. Never try to restore your losses. Always start with small bets to prevent more expenses if you’re a beginner in Andar Bahar NC.

How to play Andar Bahar?

  • The game begins with a dealer dealing the Joker card, which is the first card dealt. (Assume it’s a game of 8 hearts.)
  • The dealer switches dealing cards on the Andar and Bahar sides of the joker card.
  • The card is dealt on Andar side if the suit of the joker card changes out to be black, if the suit is red, the next card is given on the Bahar side.
  • Only the one side that players allow to bet, either Andar or Bahar, where the sequence card would be dealt by the end of the match.
  • Once the card is dealt with that matches the Joker card, the game is ended. (8 Diamonds/ 8 Spades or 8 clubs)


Overall, Andar Bahar NC by super spade is a simple and wonderful card game that is the most loved in India and most Asian countries. Its Simplicity, easy-to-understand rules, and simple gameplay make this card game perfect for gamblers.

Andar Bahar NC has 3 terms (Andar, Bahar, and Joker) with numerous varieties. The game is available on many online casinos with different bonuses opportunity. Tons of online casinos are available in India to provide a good bonus to attract new players.

If you’re ready to join this online card gameplay, check twice about the online casinos’ reputations. Choose a certified best online casino site such as BetBarter India. In every real money, online games have to be secure and trustworthy. Sign up to claim exciting online casino promotion bonus and jackpots!

Written By,

Brijesh Mehta

Brijesh Mehta is a content writer & strategist from India providing his top-notch skills & expertise in the Sports and online casino industry for more than seven years. He is an avid reader and creative writer who is fond of words and uses them to teach others about online betting and trending sports news through his in-depth guides.