You might be familiar with the fact that every casino game comes with some sort of house edge either high or low. The house edge generally plays a good role in increasing or decreasing your odds so it is usually suggested to go for the games that feature some of the lowest house edges.
Though developers are always looking forward to offering games with low casino advantages, certain casino games carry a high house edge that can go as high as up to 30%. You are supposed to avoid these games for a better profit and hence in this article, we will be talking about those games carrying the highest house advantages!
Note: In case you are seeking for a roulette guide, we present you with an online roulette guide, that you can access from the given link.
But First, What Is a House Edge?
It is well known that the casino has a built-in advantage in its games. The built-in advantage in the casino games is called the house edge. You should know that the casinos don’t beat the players because they get lucky, they beat the players because the odds are built in their favor.
House edge can also be understood as the certain proportion of the players bet that the casino holds as a profit, over the long term. For example, the house edge of roulette is generally about 5%. This means on average, the casino keeps the 5% as profit for every wagered amount and returns the remaining 95% to the players as winnings. The return is also known as RTP (Return to Player) percentage.
The more the house edge the higher the return percentage to the player in the long run. If you wonder which game, should you be going for the maximum profit, the games with the lowest house edge games are the answer.
Casino games with the highest house advantage:
Slot machines are one of the most popular casino games offering some of the lowest house edges which can even go as less as 1%. As slot machines are known to generate the most revenue in the casinos, their house edge varies and is low as 3-1%. However, some slot machines’ house advantage can be as high as 15% too. There are plenty of slots in the market that carry the house edge of up to 15% and you must look for it before playing.
Big Six is another casino game having a high house edge of between 16 to 24%. The game is also called Wheel of Fortune or Big Wheel and there is no casino game much simpler than this.
There are several variants of the game, but every variant features a big wheel with $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20 bill symbols. It’s some of the most exciting features are joker and wild card symbols.
The house edge of Sic Bo is widely dependent on the bet and generally features a house edge of 33.3%
Its safest bet on the table is Small/Big that carries a house edge of 2.78%. Besides these, numerous others bets offer a house edge of over 30%. This bet literally offers one of the highest house edges that you should try to avoid.
Is The House Edge Same at All the Casinos?
Casinos generally possess a certain average which can be expected at most online and hall-based casinos. The house edges are roughly similar regardless of you playing in any casino sites. Only certain factors can influence the house edge at the casinos that are: Software, Game Variant, and the Bet.
The casino software is one great factor that is known to influence the casino house edge. These differences are generally in negligible amount but even a 0.05% difference can build up to a massive amount of money over a long time.
It firms differ in the exact percentages when it comes to the house edge built into their games.
As you may know that casino games come in a lot of variants. Just, for example, there is Roulette available in an American variant and European variant. There is a great difference between these two variants. While the house edge of most American Roulette games is 5.26%, European Roulette games typically possess a house edge of 2.7% that is noticeable over along with thousands of spins.
The house edge of a game can vary depending on what type of bet you make within the game. The house edge is not generally fixed. For example, in baccarat, the house edge is 1.24% when you bet on the player but if you bet on the banker, it becomes as low as 1.06%, and if it is on a tie, then it can go as high up to 14.36%.
So, these are some of the casino games featuring some of the highest house edges. House edge plays a great role in the profit you will be getting through the casino so it is always best to go for games featuring the lowest house edge.
If you are seeking a great online casino in Indian rupees, Bet Barter is a great option. Bet Barter offers plenty of casino games with some of the lowest house edge available like Baccarat, Roulette, Slots, and more.
Sign up for more promotional offers and bonuses!