7 Card Stud Poker Online in India
If you are a poker fan, then you will love playing 7 Card Stud Poker which is one of the oldest and exhilarating poker variant. You can play this variant of poker game from India at various online or live casinos that offers casino gaming service to Indian players.
If you have already played Texas Holdem Poker, it will be easier for you to understand the rules of this poker variant. However, Seven Card Stud Poker and Holdem Poker have differences. The 7 Card Stud Poker doesn’t have a flop round and generally there will be no community cards on the table.
At the end of this article, you will be clear about this poker variant as we discuss the rules and betting methods of 7 Card Stud Poker online game.
7 Card Stud Poker Rules
In this game, each player or participant is dealt the first two cards faced down which are the hole cards and a third card faced up which is the door card and can also be referred to as 3rd street.
It’s up to the player to decide if he/she wants to continue with the hand or not based on two hole cards and a door card. In this poker variant, the betting rounds are called the streets.
Next, each player is dealt the fourth card, then fifth card and then sixth card all faced up which are called 4th street, 5th street and 6th street respectively. Each street gets followed by a betting round.
After that, each player is dealt the final card or 7th street which is a river card faced down. There will be a final betting round and then the showdown if there is more than one player remaining.
Whichever player can form the best 5 card poker hand out of his/her 7 cards wins the pot money. And then the next round of the game starts.
In this poker variant, there are no blinds like Holdem and every participant or player has to place an equal amount of ante bet to receive a hand. After all participants have placed an ante bet, the first three cards will be dealt to each of them including 2 faced down hole cards and 1 door card.
The betting begins from the player getting the door card of the lowest rank with a low bet called bring-in and the betting goes clockwise around the table. Then, other players have the option to call, raise or fold their hands.
After the first betting round completes, a fourth street will be dealt to each remaining player. The fourth street betting round begins from the player that displays the highest-ranking hand and goes clockwise around the table. Then, the fifth street, sixth street and the final betting round also goes clockwise starting with the player having the best visible hand.
After the final betting round gets completed, the showdown occurs and the player that forms the best 5 card poker hand out of 7 cards win all pot money.
Ranking of 7 Card Stud Poker Hands
The list of poker hands starting from the highest to the lowest is below:
- Royal Flush: the poker hand containing 10, J, Q, K and Ace of same suit.
- Straight Flush: the poker hand containing five consecutive cards of the same suit. Eg; 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 all of Clubs.
- Four of a Kind: containing four cards of the same value or rank. Eg; a poker hand with four Aces.
- Full House: the poker hand containing three cards of the same rank along with other two cards also having same rank. Eg; a poker hand with three Kings and two Queens.
- Flush: containing all cards of the same suit but the ranks are not consecutive. Eg; a poker hand with all cards of Diamonds.
- Straight: containing five consecutive cards but not all of same suit. Eg; a poker hand with 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9; not all of same suit.
- Three of a Kind: containing three cards of the same value or rank. Eg; a poker hand with three Jacks.
- Two Pair: containing two cards of the same rank and also another two cards having the same rank.
- One Pair: containing two cards of the same value or rank.
- High Card: any poker hand that doesn’t belong to the above-mentioned poker hands.
The 7 Card Stud Poker online would be a great choice for you if you are looking for an engaging casino game to play for real money. Remember that it takes much time to master your gameplay.
We hope that this article helps you to know how to play 7 Card Stud Poker online at online casinos. Apply bankroll management and enjoy playing the game at licensed and trusted online casino site like Betbarter. Good Luck!!!